50th Annual Hard Collar Golf Shirt
This is an extremely limited edition of a hard collar golf shirt celebrating half a century of the T.K. Liken Scramble. Our Nation Desert Classic was born from the Smoking Tom's event and we're honored to carry on legacy into its 50th year.
If you're not playing in 14th Annual Nation Desert Scramble, this is your chance to own a commemorative piece of history--a piece of history that has defined this entire company.
**Tournament Players: You will receive this as a gift at the Nation Desert Classic on Saturday, May 7th.
After years of consistent improvement, we've finally achieved the exact look, cut and feel we've been striving for. Our newest line of hard collar golf shirts are lighter in weight without sacrificing a drop of the Golden Era's swanky aesthetic. This new fabric is higher quality, buttery-soft, and perfect for any climate. We're very proud and excited to introduce the very best Nation Golf hard collar ever made. Guaranteed.
- 80/20 cotton-poly soft-jersey fabric
- Classic coconut four-button placket
- Tailored hard-collar
- California-designed textile pattern
- Cut longer for a perfectly comfortable tuck
- Size chart in photo carousel
This is a luxury garment and requires the care worthy of one.
- Please avoid laundering with heat
- Delicately wash with cold water and hang dry
- Finish with a press (or a steam) to remove wrinkles
- Dry cleaning always encouraged
We believe dressing to the nines is worth every extra step. And once you do it, you will too.