K.O.D. Hard Collar in Sinatra Blue
Light up the joint and command the room like the one and only Ol' Blue Eyes himself. The King of the Dez in Frank Sinatra Blue is an homage to the greatest crooner of all-time and the Valley's favorite adopted son. Mr. Sinatra didn't vacation in the desert. He proudly made it his home. If he wasn't gallivanting around town and picking up tabs, he was hosting world-class late-night parties at his compound. This golf shirt isn't for those just passing through. It's for those who can't wait to never leave.
Inspired by the timeless swank of the Golden Era, our hard collar golf shirt has all the looks and feels.
- 98% poly, 2% Elastane
- Silky-soft jersey fabric
- UPF 30 sun protection, moisture wicking
- Classic coconut four-button placket
- Tailored hard-collar
- California designed
- Cut longer for a perfectly comfortable tuck
This is a luxury garment and requires the care worthy of one.
- Never launder with heat
- Delicately wash with cold water and hang dry
- Finish with a press (or a steam) to remove wrinkles
- Dry cleaning always encouraged
We believe dressing to the nines is worth every extra step. And once you do it, you will too.